Security Installer Community

Hemel Hempstead

tinnitus

Lads,

anyone live in, been to, like, dislike, worked in, Hemel Hempstead or surrounding areas?

how far by train to London, 30 mins?

know any decent alarm companys?

cheers

My mate used to work for Dolphin Telecom based in Hemel. He would drive the M25 every day there and back from Romford. Don't think he had much of an opinion on it either way but Romford was all right for a night out though - white stilettos and Essex girls ;) . Why do you ask ?

UTC - The dawn of a new era !

My mate used to work for Dolphin Telecom based in Hemel. He would drive the M25 every day there and back from Romford. Don't think he had much of an opinion on it either way but Romford was all right for a night out though - white stilettos and Essex girls ;) . Why do you ask ?

i have a mate who might be moving from Scotland. i said i would check it out for him. thanks for the input matey.

hemel isnt that bad i know //.Large National Installer.// have an office on one of the industrial estates there.

pete .................

Any comments/opinions posted are my own and not that of my employers.

I do a lot of work in Hemel Heampstead and found it was ok. If I had a choice between Luton and Hemel

I would choose Hemel

Pete

P.S. if your friend is looking for work give us a call might be able to help

Peter Robinson

Freelance

M:07889038650

• 4 weeks later...

I've lived in Hemel for 26 years. I came down from Liverpool in 1981, where there was so little work at that time, most people thought a P45 was a gun.

I can drive to London in half an hour and when the M1 roadworks are finished it should possible to get home in the same time. The train takes 35 minutes to get to Euston.

Talking of Hex, I used to work for them.

But I'm alright now.

Hemel is OK though the part nearest to the M1 can be a bit rough, nice shopping and surrounding countryside - easy access to the M1.Does he know which part of Hemel he's looking to live in?

Aparently Christmas cards were invented in Hemel Hempstead. intersting place.........hmmmmmmm.

I can drive to London in half an hour and when the M1 roadworks are finished it should possible to get home in the same time. The train takes 35 minutes to get to Euston.

What do you mean when the roadworks are finished. They are a year behind with the work and soon the next section between junction 10 and 13 are about to start.

Peter Robinson

Freelance

M:07889038650

Aparently Christmas cards were invented in Hemel Hempstead. intersting place.........hmmmmmmm.

Hey, I never said it was interesting! I like living here although socially, it doesn't do it for me. I'm into my music; suppose you could call me a soulboy. Therefore I will travel for my tunes, sometimes 150 miles each way for a night out or if I'm playing some records. At least motorway access is good. (Or will be when the roadworks are done. although I wasn't aware they were running late. The last time I saw the info signs they said finishing the northbound section to J10/11 in late 2008).

House prices here are a bit steep compared to 'up north'. Look to spend

Archived