Security Installer Community

IFSEC 2004

If anyone is going to be at IFSEC this year I will be there on the 11th and 12th and would like to meet some of the people who make this forum work (that's all of you guys).

I will also be attending both the Norbain and Pelco evenings and cracking open a beer with you would be great.

On the days mentioned above please call 07971 589549 and I will meet you there.

If anyone else has arranged a time \ place to meet please let me know and I will tag along.

Regards

Tim

:beer:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be there at some point, not sure which day yet though, depends on the workload at the time and which day my lift can go!

Ive read the other posts about the curry night but i wont be staying overnight, far too busy to take 2 days off.

However i would like to meet up at some point so maybe a lunch date would be good.

I will keep an eye open here for peoples plans and try and fit in somewhere later.

Point to note: If you aint booked a hotel yet, you will be struggling, I had trouble booking mine a fortnight ago! hence why im having to go on the 10th-11th.

D

Also: Dont forget the tickets are electronic! So you wont be getting real tickets in the post.

Guest Affinity

guys there is a list on here of people going so it would be better if you kept to that page and eveyone can see whats what

Attach New Poll | Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

Affinity Posted: Feb 17 2004, 07:07 PM

Group: Super Moderators

Member No.: 32

Warn: (0%)

http://www.ifsec.co.uk/

YOU CAN REGISTER ON LINE NOW .................. WE ARE MEETING UP ON THE

12TH SO GO TO THE GOODMORNING PAGES IN THE MEMBERS LOUNGE AND GET

YOUR NAME DOWN NOWS YOUR CHANCE TO GET TO MEET THE PEOPLE

BEHIND THE NAMES

Heres a copy of the original so most of the list of names is in the goodmorning page

Would be good to have it on a seperate page though then you havent got to track back in the goodmaroning page to see whats going off!

D

most of us are meeting up onm the 12th and going for a meal and a drink afterwards

Ill be going on the 12th, and hope to bump into a few of you while looking around.

There`s a few of you who have added pictures to your profiles so ill say "Hi" if I happen to see you, Ill be there all day probably, just depends how quickly i get round the place.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Guest Affinity

well dont forget to let me have your mobile numbers incase I get lost ........... not that I havnt got good navigational skills ....... I do succumb to asking directions as well :rolleyes:

Got my ticket now and the plan sure they said they werent sending tickets out this year :unsure: and I would be cleared on the way in??????????

Guest Affinity

How about we meet up for IFSEC in the Restaurant room where it says HAll 20 on the map next to L140 in the CCTV Village.

will do a mobile phone posting in the trade section.

How about we meet up for IFSEC in the Restaurant room where it says HAll 20 on the map next to L140 in the CCTV Village.

You buying then Linda, Count Simmo and I in for a meal then :lol:

We will be there on the 12th too.

Colin.

Simmo told me that Colin will need two breakfasts!

:D:D:D

Ouch!

Steve Kendall

Plymstock Security Systems

CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Security Lighting & Access Control

Covering Plymouth, Plymstock, Plympton, South Devon and South East Cornwall

Colin - you may punch my lights out on the 12th! B)

Steve Kendall

Guest simmo

Colin will be in London the night before and so will I Pete - there is your answer.

Plus his wagon is far faster than my transit!! By a long way!

Simmo B)

Guest dale

Im not goint Tuesday now Pete, Im on a ship systems course.... Bad timing but they only called me up last week... So now I have re-scheduled everything and will be going on the 12th (sorry guys!).

Dale

Now how does this warning thing work again, any ideas steve :lol:

There again the "Plymstock" hospitallity budget could do with a caning :lol: curries on Steve :lol:

Pete, Chichister via Scotland no chance far easier leaving from our London office. Looks like you need the day off whether its the 11/12 or 13th as the strain seems to be getting to you :lol:

Colin.

S'pose I'd better speak to the boss then!!!!!

Steve Kendall

Archived