Security Installer Community

Whats The Daftest/funniest Thing Your Apprentice Has Done

once saw a lass in her 20's & her bloke, moving tables old out of a bar conversion, just inside the entrance parts of the floor where up, they moved a number of these table together outside on the pavement to give away / skip 'em.

Anyway she stumbled in the hole & fell legs either side of the joist taking full impact with the olde beef curtains, her freinds helped her up & took her upstairstairs with hre mascara running wilst walking like john wawne....

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

once saw a lass in her 20's & her bloke, moving tables old out of a bar conversion, just inside the entrance parts of the floor where up, they moved a number of these table together outside on the pavement to give away / skip 'em.

Anyway she stumbled in the hole & fell legs either side of the joist taking full impact with the olde beef curtains, her freinds helped her up & took her upstairstairs with hre mascara running wilst walking like john wawne....

Did'nt you offer to inspect the damage? :whistle:

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Fitting an Alarm in a house, took my mates boy with me for some work experience. Woman (Bruiser) in the house took a fancy to his long hair & kept following him around, anyway woman disapeared for a while & we carried on with the install. About 10 minutes later he goes up stairs to pull some cable in, next I hear is him legging it down the stairs. He walked into the bedroom to get to the airing cupboard & finds her starkers on the bed playing with her toy, bugger would'nt come back into the house & won't work with me again. Strange boy :rolleyes:

lad drilled with metre bit from garage to understairs. drill bit went through gas meter..

Bit of an Explosive situation :whistle:

lad drilled with metre bit from garage to understairs. drill bit went through gas meter..

Ive noticed a few that once the drill bit clears they just keep going. a few weeks ago one

came through ceiling and kept going into a wasp nest (i cleared the space in one movement) Another drilled ceiling, void then tiles on roof. Some just dont have the feel for the job.

Customers!

just think have exagerated idea of length....

till they get a girlfriend.

(why the metre bit? just bog std cavity wall.. huh?)

We carry 8mm @ 600mm and 10mm @ 1000mm Anything else is a special LOL

Customers!

Archived