Security Installer Community

Whats The Daftest/funniest Thing Your Apprentice Has Done

Was doing a intruder install when I went with the client to the rear of the property to agree the position of the dummy bell box.

We both looked up with the sun shining on the blind in the bathroom "blind down" which created a shadow of the trainee pleasuring himself!

We both looked at each other went red faced and the client walked off.

Never got a complaint he was a lucky boy and will never live that one down!!!

We both looked up with the sun shining on the blind in the bathroom "blind down" which created a shadow of the trainee pleasuring himself!

I always said job was a load of toss....

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

what a wan*er

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

• 3 weeks later...

Had a Trainee with us once when doing pole mounted cameras, instead of waiting for the pole to be lowered he puts a ladder up against it & climbs up. First I knew about it was the scream "Andy Help" & turn to see him hanging on to the camera bracket for grim death cos the ladder fell away, what a pratt.

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Same Trainee different job: Fitting security system in big country house, had to run cables through nice well lit attic. Boarded walkway all the way through so pretty easy job, until he decides it's quicker to walk on the beams than go round the walkway. Only problem was he stepped on the ceiling & went straight through ended up straddled across a beam legs dangling in mid air & the old woman in the toilet below screaming her head off, cost the insurers a packet. Poor bugger could hardly walk for a couple of days, then got the sack for being a liability. He left the trade after that & went to work as a Milkman, reckons installing security systems is just too dangerous.

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

We've had 2 this year from our apprentice, he drilled through the mains cable for a light switch taking out all the lights in a shop with no windows lol, wasn't his fault really as the cable went diagonally up the wall, fortunately the sparky we had with us managed to repair it. Next thing he did was he managed to lock the keys in the back of the van, unfortunately I only noticed they were missing when we came to pack up at 4:30pm, took till 6pm for someone to arrive with the spare key. He's a good lad though, needs to spend more time working and less time pissing about on his phone though lol

Hey Ho, Lets Go

Archived