Security Installer Community

Omnicron 9000

dinefwr

Im after this one too, I must be getting at least 25 requests a week for this manual alone.

I think they must have all been thrown away, no decsent alarm engineer will admit to owning a manual :)

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

• 1 year later...
Guest grenfrew
I've been sent it on my group.

Its on its way to you.

810[/snapback]

Please could you also send a copy to myself as I've just moved house and need a copy for what seems like an archaic system. Thanks

I'm still amazed at the number of omnicron panels out there that are still working problem free after such a long time.  Knock them as we may.

925[/snapback]

As I've commented before, It amazes me as well.

"Anti-quality" perhaps :lol:

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Guest livewire

I fitted Omnicron 7000 with the dialer approx 8 years ago, it worked fine (only changed backup battery) until recently when my builders decided to swith off power completely at the consumer unit and burn cable connecting the external siren instead of giving me a phone call first. :blink:

With this action, they actually helped me decide on implementing a new system based on a more modern panel like Scanny 9751.

Yep, the old Omnicron's are still going strong, but their days are counted, what

puzzled me most is that the original A1 external siren was still working fine before I took it down! :wacko:

• 1 year later...
Guest biggeorge

Where can I download this manual, Just moving to new home and its got old panel.

Not sure if its the Omicron 8000 but did have the 7000 version and its very simlar.

Will mess and see if I can reprogramme it or just put in new panel.

George

Archived