Security Installer Community

Fitting Door Contacts To Replacement Upvc Door

amateurandy

Guest anguscanplay
if there was a structural problem drilling into a lintel the doors and window frames would not be attached at the header by that method - would they Mrs BCO! :rolleyes:

regs

alan

er just for the sake of argument then - doors and windows are never fixed to the header , allows for structural movement etc and if it is it was not fitted by any pro. as it contradicts building regs ( no i cant quote the numbers but the judge who awarded me costs against my cowboy builder probably could )

we aint arguing in these threads were shooting the breeze like we would in the local cafe ( well could think of a couple who actually are lol )

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
er just for the sake of argument then - doors and windows are never fixed to the header , allows for structural movement etc and if it is it was not fitted by any pro. as it contradicts building regs ( no i cant quote the numbers but the judge who awarded me costs against my cowboy builder probably could )

we aint arguing in these threads were shooting the breeze like we would in the local cafe ( well could think of a couple who actually are lol )

so Angus,

your saying you don't have the regs or the number to quote from, yet you take me to task in another thread for not having a copy of electrical regs and stating effecyively i know nothing of any reg because of it and i have no buisness stating anything

hmmmmm! just a tad self contradicting would you not say everyone?

Alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay
so Angus,

your saying you don't have the regs or the number to quote from, yet you take me to task in another thread for not having a copy of electrical regs and stating effecyively i know nothing of any reg because of it and i have no buisness stating anything

Alan

nope not really as i said above i dont know the reg number because it isnt my job to know but the JUDGE no doubt did and as you did in the other thread you advised doing something (or advised someone about something that was done) without having the knowledge and thats missleading.

look again at my posts on this site - if I dont know then i say i dont know , but i think or i have heard off , see the difference

so Angus,

Alan

Now Arfur, that's not quite what was said in the other thread is it??

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

so Angus,

Alan

why were you stating

a small welsh town?

Guest anguscanplay
why were you stating

a small welsh town?

lol because Mrs Angus decided we were going on holiday to Wales next week but forgot to tell me to book anything - if anyone has a caravan or something that way you`ll save my skin

Archived