Security Installer Community

X-vision Help

alix242

You weren't the 'main culprit' in question. Who, by the way, seems to have disappeared yet again.

You may well have had problems but to the rest of us you appeared to use the original negative comments to fuel your own grievances.

My apoligies if I misunderstood.

It appears that there is another ongoing issue with another party within this thread which I am unaware of.

I originally posted to point out that I too had various problems with equipment from the brand in question but moreso to highlight that the company which supplied this equipments back up was a joke in my opinion and should be avoided at all costs. I can only say that if I conducted my business in a similar fashion to this supplier my customer base would diminish very quickly.

I am not unreasonable in my expectations of this equipment. It should "do what it says on the tin", it should work when brand new, and it should keep working for more than a few months. I also understand that these items occasionally do go faulty and will need repaired, it is the frequency of which this was happening which annoyed me. I believe the supplier did not fix the unit as each time it returned with a fault (not necessarily the same one as went for repair) which resulted in me losing all faith in their ability.

I will now take a different direction and perhaps dealing directly with the company which makes these items will restore my faith in their products.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When i signed up for this forum i thought it would be a very quiet place.. This is serious action, way better than watching a movie, or working for that matter!!! My post has nothing to do with this whole problem but im glad to read its got a happy ending!

Does this Peter R fellow sell his products in Ireland? I like that a manufacturer has the liathroidi (irish for the family jewels!!) to come on and help people and give back up..

Fla

Eoghan O'Flaherty

Fusion Networks

Southern Ireland

info@fusionnetworks.ie

VOICE VIDEO DATA NETWORKS

Guest anguscanplay

so if i had a faulty item is it the supplier or the manf who does the repair ? - i just assumed the seller would return it to the manf on my behalf - is that not how it works ?

so if i had a faulty item is it the supplier or the manf who does the repair ? - i just assumed the seller would return it to the manf on my behalf - is that not how it works ?

Usual procedure is to return the unit to the supplier, who then send it on to the manufacturer for repair. Then returned accordingly.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

My apoligies if I misunderstood.

It appears that there is another ongoing issue with another party within this thread which I am unaware of.

I originally posted to point out that I too had various problems with equipment from the brand in question but moreso to highlight that the company which supplied this equipments back up was a joke in my opinion and should be avoided at all costs. I can only say that if I conducted my business in a similar fashion to this supplier my customer base would diminish very quickly.

I am not unreasonable in my expectations of this equipment. It should "do what it says on the tin", it should work when brand new, and it should keep working for more than a few months. I also understand that these items occasionally do go faulty and will need repaired, it is the frequency of which this was happening which annoyed me. I believe the supplier did not fix the unit as each time it returned with a fault (not necessarily the same one as went for repair) which resulted in me losing all faith in their ability.

I will now take a different direction and perhaps dealing directly with the company which makes these items will restore my faith in their products.

Hi Energysolutions,

I sent you a PM a few days ago to get in touch regarding the problems you had but have not heard anything, did you get the PM?

Best regards

Peter

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

After my documented problems with X vision equipment I was in deadlock with the distributer regarding a solution, It was at this point that PeterR from X vision contacted me via this forum.

This was a turning point. I cannot stress how much Peter has helped. Once aware of the facts he took immediate action to try and broker an ammicable solution through the distributer concerned. I have now had a firm offer to rescue this situation, which is being considered by the customer. I hope that this offer will be enough to restore their faith in the product if not the 3rd party distributer.

Whatever the outcome my advances would not have been possible without Peters input and it is a mark of his commitment/faith in his product.

Unlike the people I dealt with previously he understands the importance of good customer service and back up when things do go wrong. I would happily do business with this man.

Archived