Security Installer Community

Pir In Bathroom

cjay

I'm learning a lot from this thread. But, what is the "narrow near red wall effect"?

imagine a square 'curtain' field, often used to protect valuable pictures and artifacts invisibly in art galleries or museums while on show to the public.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imagine a square 'curtain' field, often used to protect valuable pictures and artifacts invisibly in art galleries or museums while on show to the public.

regs

alan

Why not just fit a curtain lens in the detector. When did you last go in a museum and see a detector masked off ?

Why not just fit a curtain lens in the detector.

because they don't all come with such a lens :rolleyes:

When did you last go in a museum and see a detector masked off ?

dear oder why me, do i have to explain every word i write?

i was not suggesting and did not suggest museums would have detectors masked off, but explaining the practical use for a narrow field of detection using in a real life scenario as a working example.

and while i'm grumbling, this is very serious i was out shopping and i spotted Ovaltine packaged in a PLASTIC POT' of all things.

regs

alan

because they don't all come with such a lens :rolleyes:

dear oder why me, do i have to explain every word i write?

i was not suggesting and did not suggest museums would have detectors masked off, but explaining the practical use for a narrow field of detection using in a real life scenario as a working example.

and while i'm grumbling, this is very serious i was out shopping and i spotted Ovaltine packaged in a PLASTIC POT' of all things.

regs

alan

Alan wot the hell is going on ??? --Plastic pot for ovaltine!!!!!! that is disgusting!!!! bring back the jar!! Im going to write to the manufacturer about this ---this is serious---next they will be putting marmite in upside down squeezy plastic bottles??????

Paul.

Alan wot the hell is going on ??? --Plastic pot for ovaltine!!!!!! that is disgusting!!!! bring back the jar!! Im going to write to the manufacturer about this ---this is serious---next they will be putting marmite in upside down squeezy plastic bottles??????

Paul.

i'm disgusted Paul,

i'm going to write a strongly worded letter complaining to my EHP (aka Euro Horlicks Person) :smash: .

regs

alan

Archived