Security Installer Community

Black Mini Trunking

I looking for some help!! I'm trying to source some pvc mini trunking, 16mmx38mm only need 5 lengths but the snag is i need it in BLACK!! Does anyone have any ideas?? ( apart from painting it, haha) I've seen black conduit but never mini trunking??

cheers

Patrick

www.cashel-electrics.co.uk

I've seen 16x38mm in brown but never black.......

We did a night club CCTV install a while ago, and went in the same time as the lighting/sound guys. The club owner wanted all cables hidden or in black conduit. We couldn't source any black conduit at the time apart from the d-line stuff. Spoke to the sound guys and asked what they where going to do.........and suprise suprise out came a tin of black paint!, but they did say they've used black electricians tape in the past to cover it :rolleyes:

I looking for some help!! I'm trying to source some pvc mini trunking, 16mmx38mm only need 5 lengths but the snag is i need it in BLACK!! Does anyone have any ideas?? ( apart from painting it, haha) I've seen black conduit but never mini trunking??

cheers

Patrick

We used to get dark brown from gardiners

Guest anguscanplay
CEF did black a few years back. I have some dark brown we got recently but you seem a bit far away.

from CEF ?

Guest Cerberus NI

Not having used a lot of trunking lately - whats up with the D-Line stuff??They do it in 6 colours according to their web site.

Guest Dave the alarm man

using ones decaying mind.........MK do 25 x 16 & 40x25 in "charcoal"

using google http://qed-online.co.uk/quote/index.php?ma...roducts_id=3926

Archived