Security Installer Community

Why Contact Installer?

peter7

OK SMART A**E Post them for me to down load That's all I've been asking for

I am very impressed with the politeness of members even after your last reply--well done guys tick/VG

I am very impressed with the politeness of members even after your last reply--well done guys tick/VG

I couldn't agree more, gold stars all round :P

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

peter

please dont get a*****y to other members there really isnt any need for it :no: i know the advice given is not what you wanted to here and that you wanted the information given to you on a plate but as we dont know you 'either proffessionaly or personally' we couldnt say wether you are burglar bill or infact the system owner. the advice given which is 'if you cant get hold of the manual from the MANUFACTURERS then get a couple of quotes from an alarm company' was polite and curtious, and you should really be respectful of other members on here with regards to that advice.

i hope you understand where im coming from and hope you get it sorted quickly

regards

sparky169

QFA.

:)

P.S, Get you wife off the computer Col: we know you didn't write that :P , far too sensible.

thanks chorlton it just annoys me when i see people write things like smart ar*e and yet other members are trying to help.

I wholeheartedly agree old chum.

It may be prudent to close such a thread at times like these.

The OP's demand for information has not been met to their satisfaction so they respond with abuse.

It's not their fault: I blame the parents for not teaching them some patience, manners and better vocabulary.

:rolleyes:

Archived