Security Installer Community

Nokia N95

tinnitus

Hi Guys,

anyone got the nokia N95?

What do you think?

I upgraded as it looked the poodles plumbs but i'm not so impressed. the sat nav is too slow for driving and the 5 mega pixel camera ain't as sharp as i hoped. it also suffers from shutter lag.

Does anyone know how to convert pdf or office files from pc to make them work on it?

it is a superb phone with not much competition but it could have been THE mobile to have if the little problems were smoothed out.

any opinions?

Hi Guys,

anyone got the nokia N95?

What do you think?

I upgraded as it looked the poodles plumbs but i'm not so impressed. the sat nav is too slow for driving and the 5 mega pixel camera ain't as sharp as i hoped. it also suffers from shutter lag.

Does anyone know how to convert pdf or office files from pc to make them work on it?

it is a superb phone with not much competition but it could have been THE mobile to have if the little problems were smoothed out.

any opinions?

Have a look Here for the adobe reader.

it has adobe reader and office but is the mobile versions, i need some kind of convertor. had the 6310i as a work phone before, very robust, but an awfull looking thing plus no camera. this is my personal phone.

it has adobe reader and office but is the mobile versions, i need some kind of convertor. had the 6310i as a work phone before, very robust, but an awfull looking thing plus no camera. this is my personal phone.

If its got adobe reader on it why do you need a converter?

If its a convertor for creating .pdfs have look on google for expert pdf. you can get it for free and does a pretty decent job. It's by a company called visage.

If its got adobe reader on it why do you need a converter?

If its a converter for creating .pdfs have look on Google for expert pdf. you can get it for free and does a pretty decent job. It's by a company called visage.

Honestly, i cant be ars ed messing around on the net and hoped someone here would have done it all before. it has a mobile version of adobe reader. i will go snoop around. im hoping to stick all my manuals on a micro sd card

my son has the N95, very nice phone but admits my MIO A701 Smart Phone i have is a far better phone for business use being WM5. i have had two WM2003 phones which had backup for data. MS in their ultimate wisdom removed that facility in WM5 i assume because it's non volatile memory - but not to theft, damage or loss. a really stupid move as you have no disaster recovery, you can't restore your info to a new or different handset with whats supplied, not even from your computer which is the point of prudent backing up.

i have bought SP Backup for $20 which makes a self extracting file to your SD card allowing 'on the move' restores should you ever need them, even onto alternative handsets, so i have a duplicate current copy on an MDA phone in case of loss.

a smarty pants thought - many pdf's will be to big for reviewing on the phone, but having them on the sd card with a card reader, allows you to view them on the clients pc and store a copy on site.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived