Security Installer Community

NSI Private Forum

Guest Peter James

Guest Peter James

Any NSI members out there?

Please contact me we now have our own private forum area in which we can discuss NSI topics. :)

Sorry :( this forum is for NSI members listed on the NSI web site only.

Pete

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest granleyss

ahhhhh bless hehe not really into the NSI bit although do like to be kept uptodate with all the policy and compliances don,t think //.National Installer.// should have there own forum though :rolleyes:

Private Forums:

C`mon guys, surely you must realise that certain things just could not be posted in an open forum for general public debate, the NSI and ADT* member forums are for use by those individuals who want to discuss maters between themselves that are not for public scrutiny or debate.

Their are only 2 private forums and ive allowed them to occur because i can see the need for them.

* The ADT forum, is not for ADT the company, but is for forum members who work for ADT who wish to discuss work related matters between themselves.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

No, i dont get it! I aint objecting to it, i just dont get it!

Next you will have to provide the Rentokill Initial forum, then the small private company forum, then the NSI gold forum and maybe a NSI silver forum and so on ........

Actually the more i think about it the more problems i think you will cause for yourself.

But where do you stop? <_<

If you are going to have a NSI closed forum then you should have a SSIAB closed forum...

or are the SSIAB installers going to be let in the NSI forum :)

Then we will need a un-approved closed forum :blink:

I dont understand why there are any private forums other than the trade forum.

Got to agree having the trade and non trade is about right any more and it could start getting silly

jpaul

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Archived