Security Installer Community

Nice Wiring

uski

so has nobody ever got a burn of an SAB when the strobe was flashing, i must have been really unluky to have had several of them :cold2:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay
so has nobody ever got a burn of an SAB when the strobe was flashing, i must have been really unluky to have had several of them :cold2:

regs

alan

off the strobe sure , off the cable - ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest anguscanplay
Have to look at the bottom of the page for some reason-pull the bar down on the right (and tremble with fear :) )...

yar tried that and it tells me to get the adnim to enable upload for me - hmm what did i post that got me banned ?

yar tried that and it tells me to get the adnim to enable upload for me - hmm what did i post that got me banned ?

Same problem here Angus

No uploads allowed

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

• 2 weeks later...

Bad wiring jobs happen all the time unfortunately.

On a related (electricity) note, I've heard a few years ago that someone died while hitting the "cross-the-street" button on the traffic lights... Can it get any worse than that? That's as lame as it can get. I try to avoid those buttons now.

Bad wiring jobs happen all the time unfortunately.

On a related (electricity) note, I've heard a few years ago that someone died while hitting the "cross-the-street" button on the traffic lights... Can it get any worse than that? That's as lame as it can get. I try to avoid those buttons now.

lol, then you get ran over, lifes a bitch. :P

Archived