Security Installer Community

Optima Sl Compact

disco

Hi

I need an additional RKP for an Optima SL Compact main panel.

Is the Acenta LED RKP compatable with this Unit. If not where might I get One?

None of the supplies I have spoken to know of the SL panel they all say I mean XL panel but the unit says SL on the units cover.

I have the engineering installation information which state "The 0v supply, 13v supply, COMMS and SOUND connections must all be wired in parallel to the corresponding terminals on the RKP

Thanks

Hi ,

From what I remember the early SL was a fixed zone type with no provision for a RKP.The later version , based on the Compact / G3 had option of 4 RKPs , best way is to look on the main PCB for connections for extra RKP .

Regards.

Be aware of hazardous voltages etc...

• 2 weeks later...
Hi ,

From what I remember the early SL was a fixed zone type with no provision for a RKP.The later version , based on the Compact / G3 had option of 4 RKPs , best way is to look on the main PCB for connections for extra RKP .

Regards.

Be aware of hazardous voltages etc...

Hi! I worked for ADE and I use to make the SL compact. Basically the same as the the optima compact.

But check weather the connector block is in place where you see comms/ sound.

We use to make a cheaper version for other wholesalers by removing components to bring the cost down.

I think the company was SURE LITE (SL). But we made them for some other companys with there emblem.

Some with the connector block some without.

GOOD LUCK!

Archived