Security Installer Community

New Member Alert!

rossinyork

Hi, thanks everyone for warm welcome!, have noticed the trade membership and process to get it, but what is it exactly and how is it different to rest of the forum?

cheers

Ross

In answer to your query: You will gain trade status, see the trade forums and also be able to discuss engineering issues and faults with panels etc, or anything else security related.

Hello to all, a new member on the scene. However i am an engineer working from leeds, to all parts of yorkshire. Especially the east coast in summer!!! T-shirts off and icecream. mmm :yes:

Anyway may speak to some of you soon.

cheers

Ross

Did someone say beach and T-Shirt off? I'm there!

Trouble is all the good looking gals look the other way, can't make out why?

Welcome to the nut house. (Well if u go trade!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Welcome ross its nice to see some other york folk in here.

Now then mate, thanks for that.

Who do you work for anyone good?

Although living in York doesnt prevent me from working in the opposite side of the county!!!! Bradford, halifax, manchester- not good!!!!

Ross

Now then mate, thanks for that.

Who do you work for anyone good?

Although living in York doesnt prevent me from working in the opposite side of the county!!!! Bradford, halifax, manchester- not good!!!!

Ross

Put an n somewhere in my username, thats your answer. Think you might be better off not being here TBH work is a bit thin on the ground latley.

Dave Oxendale

York based security systems engineer.

Oh yes is John K still with monks.

Hi, oh yes he's still with us, when he was with you did he moan as much as he does now, you ask him how his week was and you get a very graphic explanation of a job or someone, either that or he's just an old git and one day we'll end up being just like him ( god forbid ) :fear:

Still see plenty of your vans all over though, at Monks we've not got enough engineers to go round all the work its manic.

Do know Rob who was with you?, he was a rum lad?. how far do you go work wise dont see many bell boxes out of York!!

Ross

Archived