Security Installer Community

Omnicron 7000

Guest THEHULK

Guest THEHULK

Hi.

I fitted a Omnicron 7000 at home about 14 years ago, (DIY instalation) it has just developed a problem. About 2 seconds after setting the alarm, it switchs back to day mode, so i am unable to set the alarm :huh:

I've checked the fuses, the mains is ok and the 24hr tamper is ok, there's no faults with in the wiring and i've reset it back to default settings, but still no luck.

So is the panel finished and if so could anyone advise me of a replacement panel, which would be nearer enough a straight swop.

Hulk

Guest dun_that

Please get in touch with the manufacturer (A1 I believe), They will be thrilled to hear that someone got one working. :D

Regards

Adrian

Guest THEHULK

looking around at info on this panel, 14 years seems to be a record, i think i'll get in touch with the 'Guiness book of records' :lol:

time for an up grade :P

Guest oldtimer

I agree after 14 years you should treat yourself to a new panel, sounder & battery.

Mind you I have a 12 yo Optima 2+ and cos it is looked after it works a treat.

As they say if it aint broke..............

Also for you newbie engineers :rolleyes: yes I know it does not have the latest software release but it works and you will find thats how Joe Public looks at it..

Also on an other note is it just me or has traffic in the forum come to a dead stop ;)

Archived