Security Installer Community

Vodafone At Home

Hi Dave

If you have good service from Vodaphone and i assume you have all the company phones with them so they should be treating you kindly, then it seems a reasonable deal. what would be the implications of not keeping existing phone number? (noticed this on the web site).

Orange give me an 0845 number but as i keep my BT line and thus the number, this is not a problem for me.

Andrew

Andrew

You keep your exisitng number ( I thought). It wouldn't matter anyway as this is our home number. Thing is you would have thought Carphone Warehouse would be quality and with the exception of Roger, everybody I have spoken to have had bad service.

cheers

Dave

I was under the impression that Openreach worked in so much as BT were also their customers? Are not most OR engineers outsourced, certainly the two I have dealt with were clueless.

Norman

We are agreeing on something, must have a sit down :-)

A friend got an Openreach Engineer to look at his Talk Talk line. Never sorted it out and in fact made the problem worse.

Dave

If You don't like bt why don't you switch to Cable

BASS, I would die to have cable again. Had it when I lived in Gloucester, brilliant.

Unfortunatly where I live in Weston-super-Mud we don't have cable :(

Lightening fast Internet, Cheap Phone, no picture problems during heavy rain !!

Dave

Archived