Security Installer Community

Sky Broadband

avcctv

Yup im on 24meg broadband, ADSL2. and i max the connection out at about 1800kb per second. but this is only on news servers, most website cant upload anywhere near that.

And also yep change the channel to channel 11 as mentioned above. But remember some channels are "illegal" over here so be carefull which you try, stick to 11 and you will be fine.

Watchdog Security (Manchester)

Yup im on 24meg broadband, ADSL2. and i max the connection out at about 1800kb per second. but this is only on news servers, most website cant upload anywhere near that.

Your doing great with that type of speed, sounds like you have a great qiality line and your very near to the exchange. Think ill stick with me cable service for the time being our bt lines are rubish round here.

Your doing great with that type of speed, sounds like you have a great qiality line and your very near to the exchange. Think ill stick with me cable service for the time being our bt lines are rubish round here.

I was told by the Helpdesk my Line Dbs are perfect for this type of ADSL, (it wasnt prior to me disconnecting the ring wire on the extention socket). Ive doubled the line speed since doing this.

trouble is i need mass amounts of disk space.

Watchdog Security (Manchester)

Archived