Security Installer Community

Aritech Alarm Cs 175-275-575

alumni753

I just bought an Aritech CS series alarm and had it installed in my house. It came with a pretty flimsy user manual, but the installation engineer insisted that was all there was. Hmmm, right.

I have read the engineers versus owners discussion on this forum and (obviously) tend to believe that I am entitled to a decent manual that should come with the unit. Yes, I am aware that I could totally screw up the system (although settting my house on fire or get electrocuted are consequences that I believe a little far fetched) but that would also be my own responsibility, just like if I tamper under the hood of my car.

So my question boils down to if someone has a decent manual for me of an Aritech CS 275 system ?

Thanks,

Marcel

We are not allowed to give out engineer manuals at all Im affraid, someone may have a decent copy of a user manual for you maybe. Sorry, it's not what you want to hear I know.

although settting my house on fire or get electrocuted are consequences that I believe a little far fetched

They are not really! You can quite easily electrocute yourself if you don't know what you are doing and creating a fire hazard is quite easy. Shorting out a high ah battery can.

djrock

cant give em out anyway, but out of intetest what manual came with your car that you have, and if you mess with it when you dont understand you can kill yourslef there to.

It is quite possible thats all it came with, the proper panels dont come with all the manuals anyway as they are huge things and are only available to registered installers

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived