Security Installer Community

Anybody Installed A Dvr365 From Systemq ?

john@total

Has anyone fitted a DVR called DVR365 from suppliers SYSTEMQ?

If so are they any good?

Got one installed here at home, cracking piece of kit, easy to use, reliable and a good suite of functions. It has lan, ptz control, several alarm in / out ports, usb port, vga port and a host of other features. SystemQ were most helpfull with advice and their tech support is second to none.

I would have no hesitation in recommending one, or SystemQ.

Also have a look at the video tardis, simlar functions in a slightly smaller case.

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Very good DVR mate, have installed 3 or 4. Only issue i have with them is the remote control don't work to well and playback is lacking a few basic functions like frame by frame. A few customers have had trouble with the end user interface on playback. Not the easiest but still very good. Internet monitoring is one of the best ive seen, always get near real time images over decent broadband connection. Oh yes only other fiddly problem is you have to stop all recording, format HDD, and then start recording again just to change the clock. Bit of a pain really but don't let this put you off as nothing comes close for value for money. BTW don't forget to check the new cop dvr,similar price, similar spec and it's got talkback facility on it.

Oh yes only other fiddly problem is you have to stop all recording, format HDD, and then start recording again just to change the clock.

I leave mine set to GMT saves all the messing about :)

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Got one installed here at home, cracking piece of kit, easy to use, reliable and a good suite of functions. It has lan, ptz control, several alarm in / out ports, usb port, vga port and a host of other features. SystemQ were most helpfull with advice and their tech support is second to none.

I would have no hesitation in recommending one, or SystemQ.

Also have a look at the video tardis, simlar functions in a slightly smaller case.

Regards

Bellman

thanks for all your advice i use LJD's colossus PRO's at the minute and there web access is quite good, but if there is better i might give them a try as i could have about 60 sites to link back to there head office.

Archived