Security Installer Community

Customer Management Software?

Yes Please Virtual Monitoring, but perhaps not best to post the link in the public forums.?

Please PM me details and i'll forward the URL to any Trade Member interested..

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Virtual Monitoring, Seems quite a few would like a copy of your software.

So as soon as I'm informed of your download link i'll post it in the Trade Forums.

Virtual Monitoring, Seems quite a few would like a copy of your software.

So as soon as I'm informed of your download link i'll post it in the Trade Forums.

Cool.

I will give AlarmPro a quick test over the weekend, post the files and email you.

The web based Virtual Management software will take me a little longer as it is a while since I did anything with it and I have forgotten how it works. I have however remebered that there is some old info at http://www.youralarm.com/alarmsoftware/Index.htm but just ignore the prices as they no longer apply.

Steve.

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

Many Thanks Steve,

I've actually got quite a few PM's this morning asking me for the download link..

So Guys no need to PM me, as soon as I have the details i'll post in the Trade Forums..

File Details are now available in the "Communal Trade Forums - Instalers and Engineers" section.

Many Thanks Steve..Im sure many will find this usefull.

cheers

Apply for Trade Membership Steve..?

No problem.

I am so busy with my new Internet Monitoring venture that there is no way I could continue development of the AlarmPro software. No point having it sat there doing nothing - so I hope some of your guys get to use it on a daily basis. I would imagine that the URN forms and the inspectorate certificates are a little dated, but other than that I think everything should be fine.

All I ask is that if you are going to test it - please read the manual first and have a good play around. Please don't pester Dave with PM's - send me an email and I'll get to it as quick as I can. My contact details are on my web site. I will be "offline" from 1st to 9th of October as I move my family from Australia to Thailand.

If there are enough companies interested in the web based version, I could look at bringing it back to life and let the community drive it's development. I'm sure there are some "coders" amongst you, so who knows, I may even open it up to allow some custom development alongside my commerciial development.

Steve.

It's had 32 downloads so far just from the trade forum, not counting any direct from your site link. So looks like quite a few are trying it out.

Yeah its the web version im intrested in, is it php or asp?

It is written in ASP.Net and uses the MS SQL Server (or MSDE) database.

The next two weeks are a little crazy for me as I move countries, but once I'm settled I will dig it out and bring it back to life.

Archived