Security Installer Community

Menvier Fire Panel Ax1

Guest trickey

Guest trickey

hi

can any body help iam looking for a manual for the above it addressable type control panel i need to loop learn devices etc

many thank trickey

hi

can any body help iam looking for a manual for the above it addressable type control panel i need to loop learn devices etc

many thank trickey

You have a problem there. The AX1 uses the old Menvier 600 series detector with addressable base but I have added i maybe 2 devices of the newer 700 series addressable detector. Can be a problem I did have a manual somewhere but cannot lay my hands on it at the moment. :angry2:

Peter Robinson

Freelance

M:07889038650

Guest jonnymac101

tricky .... if ure adding new devices ont the system and youve not had a chip upgrade it wont accept the new devices ... you can buy a new chip for about 300 quid (rip off ) BUT THJATS BIG COMPANYS FOR YA

• 1 month later...
hi

many thank trickey

Hello,i am an ex menvier engineer,you dont need a manual they are really easy to use,if you want to add new devices(700 series)which are a problem to get hold of,you will nee

to upgrade panel software.The chip you need is called a poo chip!no im not joking!menvier

will charge you

hi

many thank trickey

Hello,i am an ex menvier engineer,you dont need a manual they are really easy to use,if you want to add new devices(700 series)which are a problem to get hold of,you will nee

to upgrade panel software.The chip you need is called a poo chip!no im not joking!menvier

will charge you

How about adding text ???

And what about defender panels, can these be added to/maintained ?

its an old beast you want text its either a marker pen or a label printer job ;) . the front controls have 2 x 7 segment leds on them. I you've seen a Tan fire one its the same sort of set up.

I'am sure menvier don't sell the software to anyone but may have "agents"

its an old beast you want text its either a marker pen or a label printer job ;) . the front controls have 2 x 7 segment leds on them. I you've seen a Tan fire one its the same sort of set up.

god the trusty defender the one u cant isolate loop sounders on (amazing technology :-| )

All comments in this post are my own views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer

hi

many thank trickey

will charge you

Peter Robinson

Freelance

M:07889038650

• 9 years later...

Anyone able to send me a manual for this please? Are devices easily available? I'm quoting to replace the system but in the mean time they would like some spares if possible

IIRC instructions are on panel front,

Spares are what ever turns up on ebay,

Their out dated & unstable,

Mr? Veritas God