Security Installer Community

Re Door Contacts

toenee

Hi my previouse post on door contacts got no replys so can I ask what make of grade 3 door contacts do you fit

thanks Toenee :)

The new standard for contacts is not out to (I think) October :hmm:

But if you want to start using them, then try the Elmdene ones :yes:

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

The new standard for contacts is not out to (I think) October :hmm:

But if you want to start using them, then try the Elmdene ones :yes:

Thanks jp so what do you fit for grade 3 system I have a system to do and are fitting surface tampered contacts which say they will comply with grade 3 systems if its not standard till october how can an insurance company ask for a grade 3 sytem? I worry about these things and Im just a grunt :hmm::hmm:

Guest rjbsec
Thanks jp so what do you fit for grade 3 system I have a system to do and are fitting surface tampered contacts which say they will comply with grade 3 systems if its not standard till october how can an insurance company ask for a grade 3 sytem? I worry about these things and Im just a grunt :hmm::hmm:

Some useful guidance here http://www.ssaib.org/PDFs/Bulletin%201003%...%20guidance.pdf

You don't have to fit grade 3 contact till Oct, but the rest of the system has to be grade 3 :huh:

But we use the Elmdene ones anyway :yes:

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

You don't have to fit grade 3 contact till Oct, but the rest of the system has to be grade 3 :huh:

But we use the Elmdene ones anyway :yes:

Thanks everyone all the info I need

Archived