Security Installer Community

Which Bellbox Xhould I Buy For A Premier 48 Panel Please?

But have installed Executive 250's not the most stable product, I do foundly remember the pile on stock room floor which we removed because they where useless........

I ripped a few out myself,

I do agree, not one of the best panels out there I hoped you remembered to douse them in flamable substances (as well as all the **** 6's )and dance a mery jig around them singing Halleluiah. ;)

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

• 8 years later...

The Premier is not, not, NOT a DIY panel!!! It is BETTER than honeywell galaxy for ALL installations! The Veritas, I agree, is DIY and I do hate the transformer, but the Premier is the best panel on the market today. 

NEVER JUDGE A PANEL JUST BY ITS INSTALLATION MANUAL!

The way the manual is written does not "automatically" influence the quality/excellency/"professionality" of a panel. It is simply telling you how THAT panel works and how you connect the zone wiring to THAT panel!!!

The Premier is not, not, NOT a DIY panel!!! It is BETTER than honeywell galaxy for ALL installations! The Veritas, I agree, is DIY and I do hate the transformer, but the Premier is the best panel on the market today.

NEVER JUDGE A PANEL JUST BY ITS INSTALLATION MANUAL!

The way the manual is written does not "automatically" influence the quality/excellency/"professionality" of a panel. It is simply telling you how THAT panel works and how you connect the zone wiring to THAT panel!!!

What about judging Op by his post?

However premier must have a wanted feature that others don't? I don't use them so what is it?

They are but there is better availible. The local ford dealer throws in free floor mats, you have to pay for them at the local BMW Garage :yes:

As with most things in life, you get what you pay for...

I just checked Ford with free car mat's is number 7 in reliabilty yet Bmw who charge you for mat's are number 28.

So I would spend my money on a more reliable ford.

Good news BMW are not at the bottom as there is 39 manufacturer's

I was going to post a link but was not sure if i was allowed.

Please don't bit my head off. But I would rather have a ford that works then a bmw that breaksdown ( Just saying :hmm: )