Security Installer Community

Adt Accord Xpc Engineers Code Lockout

Guest Paul F

I tested it using the test sequence on the keypad, user code  then (5) and then the system allows you to individually activate each pir by movement and it chimes twice when it picks you up the relevant zone number also flashes on the keypad.

I also changed the pir's round on zone's 7 and 8   The new pir circuit which I installed works fine on zone 7 but the original zone 7 which I swopped over won't work on zone 8  

I'd suggest a reputable company to come and programme it for you, they will need the original installer code or they can crash and reprogram it. Get it serviced at the same time if it's not been done for a while (12m is recommended) and this will ease the pain of the call out to a non maintained system. 

May also require a new back up battery if its older than 4 years. 

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

I've always replaced the batteries myself.  Electrical engineer by trade but as I didn't fit this I don't know the engineer codes also I cant get into programming modes.  I've tried everything in the user manual omitting zones and test.  Also powered down the system many times.  Would be interested to know how to crash the system. 

Unfortunately, and for obvious reasons, we can't advise people how to do this, likewise it will need reprogramming for your requirements in any case.

If you found the code to this system then potentially a lot of other systems by this installer could be compromised, how long ago was it under contract? 

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.