Security Installer Community

Adt Accord Xpc Engineers Code Lockout

Guest Paul F

Guest Paul F

I have moved into a house with an //.National Installer.// accord xpc alarm system (red, green and blue buttons, has 'paddle' key fob disarm feature). The panel has been trouble free, however that has just changed. Maintenance has revealed that the panel has been locked with an engineers code, so currently whole thing is disconnected and shut down to stop the noise.

How will the service engineer get around this, right now I have a great system that doesn't work until we can get back into it and bypass or reprogramme the code - unless there is a code that will bypass all?????

No doubt //.National Installer.// will be able to help, but will charge mega bucks in the process!!

Would very much appreciate any help or advice offered.

Paul

Fleet

Hants

Guest rjbsec
Maintenance has revealed that the panel has been locked with an engineers code,

All professional panels have an engineers code - either //.National Installer.// or another installer familiar with the panel should be able to help.

All professional panels have an engineers code - either //.National Installer.// or another installer familiar with the panel should be able to help.

*QFA*

The panel can be reset to it's factory defaults quite simply. you need an engineer familiar with this panel.

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

• 12 years later...

yes it's a pyronix sa reader .   I don't have the master fob or card so is there a way I can operate it using new key fobs??  Ive always used the keypad to arm and disarm.  Now we have an elderly person staying who finds it difficult using the keypad so a key fob would be ideal.   

2 hours ago, PeterJames said:

Yeah well when yor age your age you stop noticing lots of things 

Apparently age affects the speech too, have you had a stroke?

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Thing is,  I am happy to use our keypad but we have an older member of the family now who will only activate the alarm if its easy for her as she is petrified of it going off in case she does it wrong.  Key fob is perfect for her.   She is nervous of losing a key or not being able to use the key switch in time. Key fob would be the best thing for her I think.