Guest David Banks

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest_sarah_*

goldspark@btinternet.com

hi

my dad left me a VERITAS 8C ALARM when he passed away and i need a manual on which wires go where is side control panel can anyone please email me one please.

all wires where disconnected and the glass fuses where out as well ,,, what size fuses goes where there are 3 fuses on the main control panel to the left of the key pad there the ones i need to know about .

any help please .

thanks

sarah

:D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest_stephen_*
I moved into my house over 2 years ago and dont know a great deal about the alarm that is installed. I know how to set and unset and thats it. I know nothing of how the set Zones etc. It is a Veritas 8. I need to move a cable which is hanging loosely (never been covered by trunking etc) I want to place it underneath some trunking to hide it. To do this I think Im going to have to disconnect it in order to place it inside the trunking. But I will need to turn off the alarm, and I have no idea how to do so.

Does anyone have an instruction manual to email me or guide me on how to power off the alarm all together. There is a fuse box outside the alarm

My email is steandras@ntlworld.com

5156[/snapback]

• 1 month later...

just moved into a new property with a Veritas R8 panel, all power has been disconnected, Can anyone email me the installation manual or provide me with the default code for when I powerup please.

Previous owners has a nasty divorce and have left no information.

thanks in advance

Email jdonovan@btinternet.com

:wacko:

Unfortunately we don't give out installation manuals on this site. Here are the user instructions.

Veritas_8_User_Guide.pdf

I'd strongly recommend you have the unit serviced though, as it could save you money in the long run if the alarm fails to perform due to some basic error in it's programming.

• 1 year later...

Does anyone have the instructions for a Veritas8C only i need to change the code and am unable to do this...it is a new house and the previous owners left no instructions........Thanks

Does anyone have the instructions for a Veritas8C only i need to change the code and am unable to do this...it is a new house and the previous owners left no instructions........Thanks

My email is Watsonadmin@hotmail.com thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Johnsteels

Hi we have had a veritas 8c alarm for sometime now and have rented the house out on two occasions. Unfortunately the manual we had went missing through tenancy. I managed to find a PDF user manual which was OK but we would like to reset it back to the factory defaults as some of the zones have been disabled etc. We were told by an electrician who has a fair knowledge of alarms that we would need the tecnicians manual to achieve this. Can anyone help? If anyone requires the user manual please let me know at j.steels@ntlworld.com

Thanks John S

We were told by an electrician who has a fair knowledge of alarms

Er, lol?

Anyway, he's right but you won't get an engineer manual here unless you're an engineer. What you need is an alarm engineer to come out to default and reprogram the system for you.

Archived