Security Installer Community

Risk assesment PDA

jb-eye

I have asked my NSI inspector to check his facts on the validity of Risk Assessment. I believe our industry has gone off at a tangent to what is actually required. All Contractors are required to carry out a Risk Assessment as in Health and safety and method statements in compliance with Construction Design and Management. I have seen many unrelated Bu11shit forms submitted to this end and as I am a supporter of my particular inspectorate I am prepared to tow the official line. I have put together a DRAFT PDA version which will merge into our standard forms suite and as I know many of you have trialled or produced similar PDA documents your feed back would be appreciated.

jef

Sorry This site dosent like the extension

Customers!

It would help if i included the Programme Dooooh1

Try again

jef

64533[/snapback]

Sorry Guys i have now sent the software but it dosent now want to open the bloodie program leave it with me ill set it up here and try again later :unsure:

Jef

Customers!

Covered all areas, but i have a big JB-Eye logo on the first screen is that right :cry:

Jef, i was doing one of these based on the redcare risk assment for grading but got stuck on who determines the grade and what garde certain risk should be, so i have stopped at this point, until somebody puts a grading matrix out for use to grade by.

I like the hazards bit for you own staff and aking shure you cover your lads.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

Covered all areas, but i have a big JB-Eye logo on the first screen is that right  :cry:

Jef, i was doing one of these based on the redcare risk assment for grading but got stuck on who determines the grade and what garde certain risk should be, so i have stopped at this point, until somebody puts a grading matrix out for use to grade by.

I like the hazards bit for you own staff and  aking shure you cover your lads.

64623[/snapback]

Seconded

Any chance of the unlocked project?! ;)

If you don't know......ask.

Covered all areas, but i have a big JB-Eye logo on the first screen is that right  :cry:

I like the hazards bit for you own staff and  aking shure you cover your lads.

64623[/snapback]

Richard I have changed Loads since yesterday. I know you did one of these. How does mine compare. PS If you or Brian want the sourse you will have to come and get it.

jef

Customers!

Wouldn't mind a look Jef, but can't open the files :no:

Chris

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

• 4 months later...

Archived