Security Installer Community

Request for Manual - DI-4500 AutoDialer

Guest slockhart

Guest slockhart

DESCRIPTION:

Canadian Made, 1999.

Original Company was DeltaVision, Model Dialex 4500 (DI-4500)

Autodialer, 4 inputs, 8 storable numbers.

If you have any information or documentation about this unit I would appriciate what you have. I want to change some dialing parameters and there is not a manual to be found.

From www.deltavision.com , "With the acquisition of Digital Security Controls Ltd., (DSC) by Tyco International, DeltaVision products are now being supported by the American Dynamics technical support team." YEAH, all products exept for the one I need....

Thanks in advance.

Sean Lockhart, EIT

City Of Regina

Canada

• 1 year later...

Just wondering if you could send me a copy for the 4500. That would help me alot.

Take care

Joel

I tracked down the manual for the 4500. If anyone requires a copy, give me a shout.

sean

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Sean

Hi,

I was searching the Web and came across your post. Could you let me have a copy of the manual for the 4500.

Thanks

David

You're replying to a post from 2005. None of the other posters in this thread have been on our site for 2 years .... so I don't think you'll get a response from them.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

• 7 years later...

Just happened to come across this thread again, so I thought I would pop in a link to the document

No links please, also...

You're replying to a post from 2005. None of the other posters in this thread have been on our site for 2 10 years .... so I don't think you'll get a response from them.

Edited by datadiffusion
Reply to 10 year old thread with external link