Jump to content

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, james.wilson said:

can you give us a picture of the sab module?

 

I think he bought / got given an empty box...

 

looks to be 3 screw holes in the back plate, 2 fixing screws for the lid

 

3 fixings screws for an electronic horn?

4 fixings for bell module

2 sets of 2 fixings for micro switches

 

I've never touched an able sounder...

 

so I'd assume an aritech, ade, ect module... but could be anything

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

 

I think he bought / got given an empty box...

 

looks to be 3 screw holes in the back plate, 2 fixing screws for the lid

 

3 fixings screws for an electronic horn?

4 fixings for bell module

2 sets of 2 fixings for micro switches

 

I've never touched an able sounder...

 

so I'd assume an aritech, ade, ect module... but could be anything

 

 

Yup but I'd say tamper bottom r/h/s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/06/2018 at 11:43, Jack b said:

Anyone know what bell, tamper or sab the abel boxs used.

1528627340767-1611839167.jpg

152862736748152902947.jpg

Just out of interest mate, why do you want to know this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/06/2018 at 14:02, norman said:

Probs even built up by the stores man

Probably true Abel made their own sounders as they own or did own a metal fabrication company,the glow in the dark offering is a work of art 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, goncall said:

,the glow in the dark offering is a work of art 

 

far right ?

 

B_LgWu-WwAAjM5Y.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, goncall said:

Probably true Abel made their own sounders as they own or did own a metal fabrication company,the glow in the dark offering is a work of art 

Yes it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.