Security Installer Community

Hi all

Gellis

I’m looking for a ***** engineers code for a **** ****, I understand it’s something that can not be put on a public site. It’s a six digit code. I just had my system installed but would like to add a door contact sensor. I previously had a **** system and know the code engineer code for that. I’m in the southeast if that helps. 

Edited by MrHappy
asking for codes

55 minutes ago, Gellis said:

I’m looking for a ***** engineers code for a **** ****, I understand it’s something that can not be put on a public site. It’s a six digit code. I just had my system installed but would like to add a door contact sensor. I previously had a **** system and know the code engineer code for that. I’m in the southeast if that helps. 

Just installed? Ask the engineer who put it in to hand code over , at same time you sign up to say all warranty void and he no longer is responsible for system etc 

I suppose he wants more than your willing to pay to fit a door sensor?

He was so strait he wasn’t willing to do any additional work. Not for any price. I even had the door contact so he didn’t have to supply that. 

Inasked the engineer who who installed it and he wouldn’t give me the engineers code :( 

• Downvote 1