Security Installer Community

Galaxy Smart PSU P015 - RIO configuration

Have a Galaxy 500 which is powered by a Galaxy Smart PSU P015.  I want to configure the RIO address but cannot get the system to recognise it.  The led flashes on and off slowly indicating that it has power etc but is not configured into the system.  The installation instructions for a RIO are to set the address on the rotary preset then power on the RIO with the system in Engineer Mode.  I have done this with another RIO so I know it works.  However I cannot take the power off the Smart PSU RIO as to do this would power down the system - I have tried various ways of doing this and there must be a trick to it that has eluded me.

How do I configure the RIO on the P015 Smart PSU into the sytem?  I think I need to power off (and then on) the RIO on the Smart PSU while keeping the PSU power onto the system so that it stays in Engineer Mode.  Then of course when I exit Engineer Mode it should find the added RIO and show that it has been added to the system.

Anyone got any ideas or the solution?

Thanks.