Security Installer Community

Klaxon Master Blaster

Oli_me

Thank you for your reply’s, he didn’t appear to be just fobbing me off, he did ask me what else was on the Bell, and seemed to be referring to some technical data and said it will be fine as the master blaster relay doesn’t draw much current 1.0A I think. I did say shouldn’t it be in a different port, and he said I’m over complicating it. He asked me to check on the panels menu and confirmed it’s a premier elite 24. No he didn’t mention the noise and the time it could be going off for, although I’m pretty sure the bell is set for 20mins, but where I am I don’t think noise is going to be an issue, and if it is and someone is breaking in then I’d be glad for anyone to turn up and see what’s going on!! 

If somone could guide me through how to wire it into a different trigger port like one of the digi’s And how to program it then I’d be more than keen and happy to change it as I’m not an expert and you guys know your stuff 

4 minutes ago, Oli_me said:

Thank you for your reply’s, he didn’t appear to be just fobbing me off, he did ask me what else was on the Bell, and seemed to be referring to some technical data and said it will be fine as the master blaster relay doesn’t draw much current 1.0A I think. I did say shouldn’t it be in a different port, and he said I’m over complicating it. He asked me to check on the panels menu and confirmed it’s a premier elite 24. No he didn’t mention the noise and the time it could be going off for, although I’m pretty sure the bell is set for 20mins, but where I am I don’t think noise is going to be an issue, and if it is and someone is breaking in then I’d be glad for anyone to turn up and see what’s going on!! 

If somone could guide me through how to wire it into a different trigger port like one of the digi’s And how to program it then I’d be more than keen and happy to change it as I’m not an expert and you guys know your stuff 

Sorry forgot to add the model is klaxon SLM-0001

56 minutes ago, Oli_me said:

said it will be fine as the master blaster relay doesn’t draw much current 1.0A I think.

Bell output is rated at 500mA, Digi outputs 100mA.

1 hour ago, Oli_me said:

No he didn’t mention the noise and the time it could be going off for, although I’m pretty sure the bell is set for 20mins, but where I am I don’t think noise is going to be an issue, and if it is and someone is breaking in then I’d be glad for anyone to turn up and see what’s going on!!

20mins is over the maximum run time for a motor style high output siren.

You wouldn't be happy turning up to your house after the locks have been changed, alarm disabled and a note to contact your nearest council office for entry, plus the bill to pay all the services that turned up to stop it.

More likely to happen in urban areas but possible anywhere.