Security Installer Community

ts500 help required

rustymetal

3 hours ago, rustymetal said:

I have a Tunstall TS500 installed in 1993. Has started eating batteries. Charging voltage only 10.5 volts. Has experience of this problem or have a spare panel in the shed?

Just to add to the public search although not completely your case but

Upgrade upgrade upgrade , even those paying monthly contracts paying far to much to maintain rubbish (not everything but most is rubbish) and it's not the installer / maintainers fault no one wants to pay.....

Technology has moved on

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, datadiffusion said:

Can someone help fix my 1993 Vauxhall Cavalier? I've never spent a penny on having it serviced but I'm sure it's worth spending money on getting working again.

No probs dude, at the local scrapyard they have a machine where the ceiling and walls all move towards each other, will sort that right out.

or if you want to do an insurance job then leave it at Hengrove Park for more than an hour

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, sjsturner said:

No probs dude, at the local scrapyard they have a machine where the ceiling and walls all move towards each other, will sort that right out.

or if you want to do an insurance job then leave it at Hengrove Park for more than an hour

Ah good old Hengrove Park, where you would get mugged for popcorn at the local multiplex...

• Upvote 1

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

5 minutes ago, datadiffusion said:

Ah good old Hengrove Park, where you would get mugged for popcorn at the local multiplex...

Ha ha yes that’s right.

Last time I was there, police Descended on the park from all angles with a helicopter overhead as well.

turns out a kiddy about 6 years old ****** off out and was missing, they found him on the swings!

was a good show by the rozzers to be fair, but there was a few adults wondering which way to run....

I bet, also love the permanent perspex screen on the McDonalds counter at the 'leisure' park.

Had a rep come down from Siemens (Vanderbilt) once, he says to me 'they've booked me in at Premier Inn Hengrove tonight, is that alright round there?' hard to keep a straight face!

Edited by datadiffusion
  • Upvote 1

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

4 hours ago, sjsturner said:

Ha ha yes that’s right.

Last time I was there, police Descended on the park from all angles with a helicopter overhead as well.

turns out a kiddy about 6 years old ****** off out and was missing, they found him on the swings!

was a good show by the rozzers to be fair, but there was a few adults wondering which way to run....

you went north?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.