Security Installer Community

Guardall P48i ( PX48i ) issue

Lucian I

I have an issue with a Guardall P48i ( PX48i ). It has all the elements ( detectors ) addressable and a couple of them just fail to operate. My problem is that the system can't be armed with open zones. i don't have any documentation about this system, neither engineer manual ( programing ) nor connection software. I have found something on net: user manual & installation manual but says nothing about how to program the system. Any kind of help is appreciated.

All good,

Lucian I

17 hours ago, Lucian I said:

I have an issue with a Guardall P48i ( PX48i ). It has all the elements ( detectors ) addressable and a couple of them just fail to operate. My problem is that the system can't be armed with open zones. i don't have any documentation about this system, neither engineer manual ( programing ) nor connection software. I have found something on net: user manual & installation manual but says nothing about how to program the system. Any kind of help is appreciated.

All good,

Lucian I

We don’t share out manuals to users who haven’t been “vetted” as trade professionals for obvious reasons.

it sounds like the system is in a bit of a state, in my personal opinion replacing it with a panel and kit that you are familiar with is the best option and you would be able to service/assist the customer properly for the future.

My personal opinion is the same. But my personal opinion count less that the owner opinion. It is a system that was installed on 20+ owner sites and to do maintenance on that systems i need documentation ( a lot off documentation ).

I have a very big library with documentation that i could share with you; to be "vetted" by this community i must share some info about my employer ( a fact that is strictly forbidden ). I also understand the "community" point of view. I found this forum and hope to get an aswer about my problem.

Thank you !