Security Installer Community

Galaxy kit shortages

Probably old news, but cant get Galaxy kit from ADIs, something about them relocating a factory from China to Poland!?.  They have nothing in stock

We have been using the Flex kits with keypads, have customers wanting similar but cant get them.......alternative recommendations??

cheers

Depends on spec, I'm surprised your customers are asking for Galaxy kit? all customers I deal with don't have a clue about intruder brands. They just want the price.

What else have you trained on or know?

You have Pyronix, Texecom or HKC as alternatives.

4 hours ago, Neil Porter said:

Thanks, want to stick with with Galaxy as all my engineers know it backwards, but maybe time tor a change......thinking Texecom, few of the lads work with it and like it

If you need anything at all Neil give me a shout, happy to help, training whatever you need really.

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

On 10/11/2017 at 16:07, Neil Porter said:

Thanks Adrian, might take you up on that.  We don't buy much Texecom but the people we work for seem to be using it quite a bit these days.

Do you do training at our place or do we need to come to you, we are in Portsmouth.

@Neil PorterApologies for the delayed response I missed your post. Yes we can come to you, no problem at all.

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, al-yeti said:

I still think they trying to fix dodgy firmware on some stock hence delay shipping .....

Ha ha, no need too, Texe are one of the few that openly admit any issues and try to resolve quickly.

real engineers upgrade firmware on site if needs be.

i got no time for manufacturers that sit on issues and claim “they have never had this problem before” AKA Blagufacturers

• Upvote 1