Security Installer Community

Galaxy 48 zone omits when setting

Hi all,

Yet another post...had a customer call today who has a galaxy 48 installed on a commercial unit, they've said that everytime they've gone to set it recently it's showing that there's 1 omit. Popped over to have a look (service done at the same time since it was booked for next week) nothing in log to show omitted zones, took the omit attribute off the offending zone and it's still showing 1 omit when setting! Tried a default and re-upload config, tried a restart...no luck. Never had this problem before. Probably missing something obvious!

Edited by xpertalarms

Yep, no other option. You'd need to pass 4 other zones before getting into the office with the omitted DT in. I'll replace the panel if there's no other option, tried re flashing the panel too and tried al-yeti's way of clearing the glitch through RSS and at a physical keypad, no luck yet 

Called Honeywell too, they don't know either

2 hours ago, xpertalarms said:

Yep, no other option. You'd need to pass 4 other zones before getting into the office with the omitted DT in. I'll replace the panel if there's no other option, tried re flashing the panel too and tried al-yeti's way of clearing the glitch through RSS and at a physical keypad, no luck yet 

Called Honeywell too, they don't know either

What you on about dude 

I never mentioned anything through RSS lol

Just now, al-yeti said:

What you on about dude 

I never mentioned anything through RSS lol

How do you restart through RSS , bring up keypad you mean?

Faster on keypad