Security Installer Community

Unknown Alarm System Please Advise

Anthony181

Can someone please tell me what company and model this alarm is? It’s beeping like an alarm clock every couple of minutes and does so even when the code is inputted.

Unscrewed it thinking the batteries need changing however they are wrapped in green plastic branded GP NIMH Battery so didn’t want to touch them. 

Need to download the instructions. Thanks09E62DE1-6140-4F6E-B46A-7EB4683C5343.thumb.jpeg.0ba92fa745e890a2f26be61df7c6cf9d.jpeg

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, sjsturner said:

Similar story with Scantronic isn’t it?

Yes, although new devices are 2 way such as PA button, but for reasons that totally escape me, and seem to be being evaded, not the new DT's...

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

2 hours ago, datadiffusion said:

Yes, although new devices are 2 way such as PA button, but for reasons that totally escape me, and seem to be being evaded, not the new DT's...

I think they will do it , then orisec will be even bigger trouble lol , seeing as they copying designs off everyone else

I like the ion now lol , prefer the abcd , for setting over the hkc nonsense short codes 

ah, two digits was it?

7 hours ago, al-yeti said:

I like the ion now lol , prefer the abcd , for setting over the hkc nonsense short codes 

Did you buy those 20 Ion30's from Hooky Jamal's?

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands