Security Installer Community

Hello

Yeager147

Hi all,

I joined this forum as i recently installed a Pyronix Enforcer+ system in my house, and thought i would be a good idea to be linked with people, professional or otherwise with more knowledge about alarm systems than myself.

I do have an opening question to all about my self installation.

I have a single beep from the control panel every minute or so which is intermittent throughout the day. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this, regards Jamie.

I've tried to fault find as best i could, run through diagnostics menu to check batteries and signal strength as it's a wireless system and all seems good, however i will have to consult the manual a bit more. Unfortunately i have this beep every minute and it's driving me mad. I don't know if i should power down the system, remove all batteries.

1 hour ago, petercts said:

hi

silly question do you have a standalone  battery powered smoke detector  you would be amazed how many times we have all been on a callout  only to find  its the smoke alarm battery going flat 

Lol forgot about that classic ,.good reminder