Security Installer Community

Pyronix Enforcer internal sounder

Charlie C

I have just purchased the Pyronix Enforcer, after realising how big and bulky the LEDRKP remote keypad is I am thinking of opting for the Euro proxI  card reader to have in the hall way so upon entry I can deactivate the system.  As far as I can see from the info on the Enforcer website there is no audible output from this to remind you (or the rest of the family) to disarm the system, I'm confident the kids will forget every time. Please correct me if I am wrong. The Enforcer panel is mounted at the other side of the house so no chance of hearing that.

It maybe old fashioned but I like the audible reminder the system is active when entering, is it possible to have an internal sounder such as the pyronix twin alert FP10800 wired to the Enforcer? I could mount this in the ceiling above the door.

Any other suggestions appreciated.

Many thanks

Why not just a euro keypad with prox or if your feeling fancy a flush chrome one? That has an internal beeper and a display. If you are running a cable for a euro proxi anyway the wiring and programming is the same.

Edited by petrolhead

2 hours ago, petrolhead said:

Flush mount one in shiny chrome is lush. Get plenty of positive comments about them regularly.

Not when dirty 

They look like tat in majority of buildings mainly due to decor surrounding them 

Cleaning aside they look like tat around most decor then the place looks like a Chav house cos installer says it looks so cool in shiny silver and matches your hinges lol

Oddly enough I still haven't taken the my mk7 out, if I eventually got a hkc I will have to move it as the white keypad won't look right .....

• 2 months later...

I have always hated this keypad, it's the ugliest I've ever seen in my life.

Would not have one of these systems ever, ugh! 

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.