Security Installer Community

Scantronic Partition problem

gm1

We have a Scantronic 65 with 1 MSNode, 1 MRNode (only for garage), 2 keypads one upstairs and one downstairs. The zones are applied to 3 partitions, a bit like the manual, partition 1 everything, partition 2 downstairs and garage, partition 3 the garage. If I set partition 3 then set partition 2 and later unset partition 2, looking at the keypad, it appears partition 3 is set, but I can enter partition 3 and "activate" all zones but the alarm is not activated. I would expect the alarm to be activated if partition 3 appears set on the keypad. Would anyone have suggestions on where to look to fix the issue and get the expected behaviour please?

Many thanks,

Thank you. Walk testindicates when the p3 (garage) is set on its own, it works okay. Once p2 has been set with p3 set first, and then p2 is unset, while the panel says garage is set, it is not. Any thoughts on which attributes to look at, I have the engineer manual, just not sure which attribute.

He means me... But it's a little tricky to work out whats going on without a full overview.

Did someone else install this for you?

Don't suppose you have the PC based Downloader?

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Ah, thnak you.

Yes, they did, but they do not have a clue, and have given up, hence turning to here.

No, only have a Mac so unfortunately I cannot install the downloader.

What I have noticed is option 25:10 does not have any entries, though I have a vague feeling I have tried setting p2 and p3 there but to no avail.

I have discovered if I set p3, then p2 from kpd2 and someone starts an entry timer, and unsets from kpd1 both p2 and p3 are unset. This is different to no entry timer running and unsetting p2 from kpd2