Security Installer Community

Replacement panel/keypad recommendations

Just now, james.wilson said:

I don't use it but I'm not a diy user

I know better. ill send you a panel foc to give your free opinion of what is better?

Just now, norman said:

Just a DIY seller...

Texecom yes is the diy volume

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

1 hour ago, datadiffusion said:

For me it would be 9561 - you get VERY good manuals in the box with these, proper printed ones, with pages that explain the concept of EOL,

but Euro Mini has 10 zones giving you 1 PA per zone and one spare, have no idea how good or 'learner freindly' the manuals are though, never touched one.

Premier 24 would also be a very good option though all manuals are online, and that's slightly fancier in the programming stakes.

Galaxy is also an option, but, I would say least suitable for DIY newbie.

All are good, basic, LCD, proper trade quality panels though, and deffo nothing OTT for your installation.

DD for your next basic install buy a mini prox instead of your 9561 and I'm pretty confident you'll not buy a Scany again.

i used to use 9561 until I tried the mini and it's quicker to install, looks better and the customers find them super easy to use.

The Gal flex is to advanced for DIY

Simlec - I don't disagree, it looks a great basic panel, but I do like the Scanny iOn for wired jobs (i.e. all my jobs, I only use wireless for remotes and the like, which is 2 way)

so seems silly to deviate from one brand, even if none of the bits are compatible between models!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Yup years ago. Old School Castle was what was used when our electrical contracting firm (who used LCD Gardtec 816s) had a 'proper job' to be handed over to approved co.

Got to know the lads quite well and they showed me how it ticked.

Remember I'm running things on the pilot light right now, and probably for the next couple of years during 'project house'; then hopefully not at all!

So reluctant to transfer to anything new whilst I still have plenty of stock.

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands