Security Installer Community

EUROSEC CPX CP8L KEY PAD

11 minutes ago, james.wilson said:

ok your on, recommend me a cheap audi front brake pad for an rs6?

Yellow is ok but needs temp, green is worse. Red needs to drive harder than I do. I do agree that some parts are better, but I find that isn't the case in life, feel and knackering your disc if you have grooved and vented.

You have a rover metro from the 90's alarm. Just get a decent one even if you do it yourself

Pagid competition pads. 

What was wrong with a rover metro it was fit for purpose in taking people from a to b eventually most of the time until it rusted to death.  Lol see your point. Like every think people buy or have is it not. Its a need to know basis or from experience gained in the past people make there decisions.  

PAGID COMPETITION PADS.  Try them 

7 minutes ago, james.wilson said:

re the parts, audi parts have seat, vw and skoda on them. I'm sure its the same for skoda parts. 

But risco parts still have risco stamped on them

To a home owner unless familiar with what is installed it means nothing until it starts to develop a fault or brake down.then its too late and realise they have a rover metro  and its only a matter of time before the next brake down or failure. 

agreed, I wouldn't of used the stuff you have but it is budget gear. A lot of people when buying an alarm system buy on price. Even when they know cheap stuff is crap. Sad even those that think about it buy the cheap sh#t that protects the family and home. At least some come here to realise it

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

5 minutes ago, james.wilson said:

ok I will

Dont buy them off ebay. 

ECP or google PAGID competition pads for your car  with having  motor trade experience.  see my point. Unless you know you about this stuff you just go on word of mouth etc.  Any way hope they work for you. PAGID is good gear with 2 year warranty James.

Who will fit the pads? As doubt main dealer will touch them as dont fit aftermarket stuff due to warranty and safety branding responsibilities. 

Back to my issue 

If any one knows the answer to my rf noise tests or readings let me know.

Thanks

Just now, james.wilson said:

agreed, I wouldn't of used the stuff you have but it is budget gear. A lot of people when buying an alarm system buy on price. Even when they know cheap stuff is ****. Sad even those that think about it buy the cheap sh#t that protects the family and home. At least some come here to realise it

Agree. 

3 minutes ago, karl taylor said:

Have been recommended in the future to have a visonic or scantronic system fitted? Any good that gear?

Forget this stuff

Although enforcer is simpler than texe I reckon , you will still need help for both 

• Upvote 1