Security Installer Community

Galaxy Push Notification

I too had a go with the push notifications but didn't receive anything.  Must admit it was a rushed attempt but I'm sure everything was configured correctly. That was on a 520 v6.78.

Evening, Started to get everything ready for the firmware update and loading it onto the SPI key when I powered the panel down and up again the reporting came through like a freight train to my mobile, thought the phone was going into melt down with the notifications. Decided to carry on with the update but the firmware appeared not to be compatible. even sent the details of system menu 23 * to Technical so they could send the correct firmware. Unless i did something incorrect with the SPI key programmer which may be possible. All resolved with the reported. Thanks for the help gents much appreciated looks like the Ethernet module just locked up.

Have a look at our CONXTD too...

www.conxtd.com

Supports any version of Galaxy via our communicators, from Galaxy 16 through to present. Push notifications etc.

Apple & Android supported.

• Upvote 1

Jim Carter

WebWayOne Ltd

www.webwayone.co.uk