Security Installer Community

Urn status

Evening 

what are you guys using to keep track of urns etc? 

As we are part of a lager organisation we don't use industry specific alarm management software, we are tied to HQ's by ISO was management software so things like this are on spreadsheets still, which is a pain and needs updating 

Is there anything "off the shelf" that can keep progress of warning letters/ lost response etc? 

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping there was something that I could just use stand alone as this is the only thing that I can't really intergrate with the DAtabase we currently use :( 

ideally we we would use mentor/alarm master but it won't happen with how we are set up from our electrical arm 

Edited by 9651

• 3 weeks later...

So just to pick up on this, there's nothing stopping me getting AM licence for this for one workstation for instance 

does AM work well in keeping track? Presuming you can add warning letters, and it has some kind of 12monthly rolling database where they will automatically reinstate the level? 

im sick of the outdated crappy spreadsheeets we use I want something that just works tbh, keeping track at any warnings received and if they have been escalated to level 3. Granted we don't get hardly any but it's such a long winded way keeping track 

Any feed back on AM handling this would be great, unless there's any alternatives? 

thanks 

Edited by 9651