Security Installer Community

Taxman Joke

At the end of the tax year, the A.T.O. sent a tax inspector to audit the books of a local  hospital. 

While  the taxman was checking the books, he turned to the executive of the hospital and said:  “I  notice you buy a lot of bandages. I imagine there's a lot of wastage there. What do you do with the end of the roll when there's too little left to be of any use?"

"Good question," noted the executive. "We save them up and send them back to the bandage company and every once in a while, they send us a free  roll."

"Oh," replied the taxman, somewhat disappointed that his unusual question had a practical answer. 

However, he  was now well mounted on his favourite hobby horse and ready to be critical.“What about all these plaster purchases? What do you do with what's left over after setting a cast on a patient?"

"Ah, yes," replied the executive, who actually hadn't a clue, but rising to the challenge.  "We save that too, and send it back to the manufacturer and every  so often they send us a free bag of plaster."

"My, my, an answer for everything!"  responded the auditor, who also fancied himself a bit of a wit. "What do you do with all the remains from the circumcision surgeries?"

"Here, too, we do not waste," answered the executive.
What we do is save all the little foreskins and send them to the tax office, and about once a year they send us a complete prick."

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

16 minutes ago, james.wilson said:

I did the large print just for you

It takes me ages to get to the bottom of the page to reply, and its gonna take me ages to get back up to the top again now!

1 hour ago, PeterJames said:

It takes me ages to get to the bottom of the page to reply, and its gonna take me ages to get back up to the top again now!

Zimmer frame steps temporary.JPG

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

4 minutes ago, james.wilson said:

just after you start installing properly 

I knew that was coming though, come on seriously, I can't sleep much and spend time getting depressed on Tsi only to find it's offline because you won't give it to a real host in Brighton 

Just now, al-yeti said:

I knew that was coming though, come on seriously, I can't sleep much and spend time getting depressed on Tsi only to find it's offline because you won't give it to a real host in Brighton 

Does it have an automatic reboot facility so it can miss it's usually crash behaviour