Security Installer Community

Back to the grindstone!

martync

I'm returning to the security trade after a 7 year break! (Smashed knee took 7 years to get repaired!)

Got a job lined up starting in a couple of weeks, been a nightmare trying to get back into it as ' no recent experience!', surely a 12 / 24 vdc circuit hasn't changed all that much lol !

I know some of the regs will have been udated / changed etc and some of the equipment will be new but after my previous 15 years hopefully wont be too bad!

Any pointers on major changes I should be up to speed on guys would be appreciated!

cheers

Edited by martync

I have a position lined up fingers crossed as they know me of old (used to be the installation manager for their main competition! ;-)

But cheers will keep that in mind if things don't work out. As your an admin I have tried to recover a very old account I used to have on hete as Martvw or Martvw3 but cannot find it any ideas?

cheers

48 minutes ago, martync said:

I have a position lined up fingers crossed as they know me of old (used to be the installation manager for their main competition! ;-)

But cheers will keep that in mind if things don't work out. As your an admin I have tried to recover a very old account I used to have on hete as Martvw or Martvw3 but cannot find it any ideas?

cheers

We deleted a lot of unused accounts some time back, probably one of those