Security Installer Community

Menvier M800 firmware update

Get USB Type A to Type B cable, plug A into PC, completely power down mains and battery, plug B into panel, turn on, panel will identify to PC as a different device to usual (i.e with power already on before connecting USB)

Run software, follow instructions.

I hope those instructions are generic enough not to attract the ire of other Mods, OP, if you are in the trade, I would apply for trade access on here, far more forums with actual stuff going on and we can be far more specific with detail.

>>> Read Carefully: APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE BELOW WILL BE IGNORED  

· DO NOT apply for trade membership/access unless you are already a forum member.

· DO NOT apply if you are not active in the Fire/Security/CCTV/Access control Industry

· DO NOT  apply if you have not already made a minimum of 5 posts on the forum

· DO post in the public forums while awaiting vetting as this may help speed up the vetting process.

· DO NOT apply for trade membership/access unless you have made 5 or more posts.

You MUST provide us with at least ONE of the following:
-    Scanned/photo of your ID card (We wont contact your employer)

-    Copy of Public/Product Liability Insurance (We will check that this is not fake)

-    Contact telephone number for your employer AND yourself if relevant and Yell or website details for the company you work for.

-  Email to us from your trade related domain
Read, understood and completely happy with the above?

If so then please Private Message (PM) Vetting Click here to PM Vetting 

Read Carefully APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE WILL BE IGNORED

Edited by datadiffusion
Trade

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands