Security Installer Community

IP Camera

49 minutes ago, scrimshanker said:

Or is it the arrogance of so called professionals that plaque the industry 

of course there here is many cases that one solution is a starting point!

we're not all newbies here !

It may come across that way but its not intended too, its a nerdy forum full of nerds that sometimes have difficulty getting theyre point across. But sometimes the other nerds are not listening unless its something they were expecting to hear. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, scrimshanker said:

I like it, defuse with empathy then take the piss!

LOL I wasnt taking the piss I was trying to explain how it is. Nobody here is out to get you, you just need to try and get us 

• Upvote 1

You got several simple accurate answers, some explaining the reasoning behind the answers, to which you decided that wasn't a good enough answer, even though in the next post you gave examples confirming yourself there isn't a standard fixed rate that works in all situations. Your replys in this thread have the tone of having a bit of an attitude about you, although going by the unusual phrasing and grammar I'm starting to wonder if you struggle a bit with the english language and you don't really mean to come across twattish maybe it's just a language barrier?

I originally asked if you applied a bit rate to your common installs as a starting point. 

Petrolhead is the only one who quoted bit rates as a typical example, which wasn't the second post. 

Then you come at me with grammar mistakes and accuse me of being a none English speaker!

Where does your arrogance end?

Shouldnt admins clamp down on this type of obvious bullying? I thought this forum was for debate and problem solving but I guess I am wrong, just another typical forum when a few individuals lord it over everyone else. 

Please dont bother replying as I don't care what you have to say anymore. 

Sorry, I only read that last line after I had replied. So I edited my reply not to reply, apart from this bit explaining why I'd edited it.

Edited by datadiffusion
OPs instructions not followed correctly
  • Upvote 1

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

41 minutes ago, scrimshanker said:

I originally asked if you applied a bit rate to your common installs as a starting point. 

Petrolhead is the only one who quoted bit rates as a typical example, which wasn't the second post. 

Then you come at me with grammar mistakes and accuse me of being a none English speaker!

Where does your arrogance end?

Shouldnt admins clamp down on this type of obvious bullying? I thought this forum was for debate and problem solving but I guess I am wrong, just another typical forum when a few individuals lord it over everyone else. 

Please dont bother replying as I don't care what you have to say anymore. 

Where exactly is the bullying? Nobody has taken your lunch money. Everyone has given answers to your questions, Ive just gone back and read them all and none of them were threatening. Everyone that has participated in answering has said it depends on the project (In their own words) which is another way of saying that none of us have a set setup we all install cameras to the customers needs and adjust accordingly. I cannot see the arrogance you describe, they are replies, I can see the frustration in your replies, as if the answers given are not really sensible or something

1 hour ago, PeterJames said:

Where exactly is the bullying? Nobody has taken your lunch money. Everyone has given answers to your questions, Ive just gone back and read them all and none of them were threatening. Everyone that has participated in answering has said it depends on the project (In their own words) which is another way of saying that none of us have a set setup we all install cameras to the customers needs and adjust accordingly. I cannot see the arrogance you describe, they are replies, I can see the frustration in your replies, as if the answers given are not really sensible or something

He's not reading that...^^

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.