Security Installer Community

Intoduction

mango

Hi all not much to say really just 25 years in the industry started with 9500 9100 etc etc .I began installing with a full head of hair but have shed most of it now been nscia nacoss and now nsi .Hope to get some info off you guy's and maybe help with some questions.

12 minutes ago, datadiffusion said:

I know, I get all the Intel briefings at the daily mod chats.

Well on a side note I thinking of going into monitoring , it's all free ,so far i can get cia mi5 Scotland yard mi6 FBI all keep an eye on my house , just got to keep four corners of my house covered with green flag up and moon on it 

No one will come near it , you think it will catch on?

9 hours ago, james.wilson said:

some will get my post, if no-one does I'm atom

But it wasn't funny...

I do like my AMD stuff, I think it's a good move, an affordable architecture with ECC compatibility, low power, and decent single and multi thread performance.

Not worried that I can't buy a R7 mobo right now, my Zambezi Bulldozer's working fine at the moment, I took a powermax off the wall with it this week.  

2 hours ago, sixwheeledbeast said:

But it wasn't funny...

I do like my AMD stuff, I think it's a good move, an affordable architecture with ECC compatibility, low power, and decent single and multi thread performance.

Not worried that I can't buy a R7 mobo right now, my Zambezi Bulldozer's working fine at the moment, I took a powermax off the wall with it this week.  

I used to like the and stuff built a gaming rig with fx. But I like the idea if these new ones form virtual server use

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.